Did you know over 90% of peoples running techniques can be improved to help reduce injury and improve performance?
Physiotherapist Scott Thomson was a former Australian Cross Country Champion and has a passion for helping others improve their running technique. His workshop is for anyone that runs, jogs or plays sport, so come learn how to run more efficiently and injury free. Even if you have stopped running due to injury for years this is an opportunity to make a start for a safe return!
The workshop will cover:
- The biomechanics of running
- Proper breathing technique
- Postural assessment and the posture of running
- The most important stability and strengthening exercises
- The most effective Trigger Point Release techniques
- Correct running technique assessment and practice
- Common Running Injuries and how to prevent them
Sat February 15th 9:30-11am at Evolve Byron Bay
Places are limited so contact admin at Evolve for more info and to reserve your spot ASAP!
Evolve Physio & Pilates Byron Bay
Location: Unit 1B 11 Banksia Drive
Date: Sat 15th Feb 2020
Cost: $20 Private Health Fund Rebates Available!!
Contact: 0416749746, firstname.lastname@example.org